Getting setup and ready for your interactive 360 virtual
tour is very important when marketing properties online.
Remember that a 360 virtual tour will filter out many home
shoppers and unnecessary cleanups so doing a great job on
the first pass will certainly pay off in the end.
Virtual Tour Preparedness Suggestions:
up your garden and lawn; trim shrubbery if necessary.
- Yard and patio should be neat; outdoor furniture should
be in good shape.
Mow the lawn; make sure the driveway & entryway are
free of clutter
- Winter - keep the sidewalks cleared of snow.
clutter and tidy up the shelves.
- Move excess furniture out of rooms. You want the space
clean, open, and clutter-free (dog crates, tray tables,
- Replace burnt out light bulbs (the photographer will
need light in most rooms).
off kitchen counters; remove any clutter.
- Make sure dirty/clean dishes are out of the sink &
- Empty the garbage can.
essential items used daily in a small box that can be
- Close toilet lid and empty the garbage.
- Clean mirrors & glass surfaces.
- Hang towels neatly from towel bar.
the basics around the house (indoors & out). It takes
just a minute to make sure the house is clutter-free and
all is in order.
- Turn on as many lights as you can when the photographer
- Try not to be in the room the photographer is photographing
as you may end up in the photo.
- Clean or dust
- Move garbage
- Pick up/move clutter (toys, dirty dishes, dog toys,
If you have any questions or comments, please contact
me at 320.760.2447 or e-mail at email@example.com